Research Experience for Undergraduates

The Virginia Coast Reserve Long-Term Ecological Research project frequently provides opportunities for undergraduate students to serve as research assistants in ongoing research projects.  Students need to be undergraduates with at least an additional semester of schoolwork to be completed prior to graduation. 

Interested students should contact the investigator (list here) whose work corresponds to their own interests, or the lead investigator ( to enquire about becoming a research assistant.